Sunday, June 19, 2011

8 Weeks to a Better Me @ Sometimes Sweet


















There is this awesome little series at this blog called Sometimes Sweet that I have been following called "8 Weeks to a Better Me." The series is in its 8th and final week and I'm bummed because it really has been inspiring. The idea of the project was to help readers make small, attainable goals for the week on Sunday, starting the week with purpose and ending the week with a feeling of accomplishment.

Here is a link directly to Week 1. Each week had a special topic and an inspiring guest blogger.

The series really got my brain buzzing! I have been searching for a creative outlet and I think this series is really helping me find my niche. Plus it has helped remind me to BE POSITIVE EVERY DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment