Saturday, June 18, 2011

Smoking Dogs...

So when I was perusing BuzzFeed this morning, I saw a TV Buzz post called, Top Signs Your Dog Has A Smoking Problem. Obviously, I was intrigued. 


Its a short preview to a new FX comedy called Wilfred that starts June 23rd. According to the show's official website (here), Wilfred is about  "Ryan," a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with "Wilfred," his neighbor’s canine pet. 


Elijah Wood (think Lord of the Rings) plays the main character, which is one reason I want to watch it. A second reason is that that show was adapted for FX by David Zuckerman, who is a producer for some other funny shows like Family Guy and King of the Hill. Plus, as a dog owner I am sure I will really appreciate the jokes.


Here is the clip from BuzzFeed:



No comments:

Post a Comment