Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Things I Like (Cont.)

There is ONE more Thursday Thing I Like!


I just found this cool website called Tagxedo that "turns words...into a visually stunning word cloud, words individually sized appropriately to highlight the frequencies of occurrence within the body of text." Its really cool! After playing around with the tools (which were pretty easy to use), here is what I made:


























I just used dog related words and selected a dog shape and this was the final result! I could easily crop out the tagxedo.com credit at the bottom of the picture if I wanted to actually print out the picture or use it somewhere else. There were TONS of editing options like colors, fonts, and shapes, plus you can input any words you want. This site would be really neat to use to create a gift for someone (say a Mother's Day design with words describing mom or a wedding gift).


Now I am ready for the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment