Saturday, September 10, 2011

Life is too Short to Drink Bad Wine

Image via I Need Nice Things
























I love wine and would probably drink it all the time if it was socially appropriate. Today I let my husband pick out a random bottle for me and I picked out a "safe" bottle of Oliver Wine that I knew I would love.

The wine my husband picked for me is called Dellatorri Chianti. I wanted to stick with something under $10 incase I hated, and I think this rang in at $9.99. The bottle says it has hints of violet, cherry and spice, and I can definitely taste it, but its not overpowering.  I have to admit, it's pretty good! 

I definitely don't know wine lingo, but I'd like to think that I'll be a wine connoisseur in, oh, 20 years or so!

As I was browsing for wine stuff across the web, these two sites struck my fancy:
1) Vegan Wine Pairing Basics from OneGreenPlanet.org
2) Wine-tasting for Complete Lunatics from Cracked.com


No comments:

Post a Comment