Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekly Money Check-up 9/12/11

Somehow its already Monday again. The weekend flew by, but it probably just seemed like that because we were glued to the television all weekend. I just could not stop watching all of the footage and remembrance videos of 9/11. I was only in 7th grade when it originally happened, so a lot of the memories are fuzzy. I understand and can comprehend the situation much better now, and it still just feels like a bad nightmare to me. I just hope that not only the American people, but people around the world have really learned from 9/11 and the horrible war that has followed. Its really sad to me that some people feel like the only way to show that killing is wrong, is to go kill who we think wronged us. How will children ever learn to live a life of peace and forgiveness?

Any who, thanks to My Pretty Pennies for another weekly money check-up.


Image via My Pretty Pennies

















1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on food and groceries. We were looking like Mother Hubbard's Cupboards. Plus I needed wine.

2. Today I am thankful to live in such a beautiful, diverse country. Plus I'm really thankful for my smart, unique brother who is 20 years old today.

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch the Eagles football game with my husband! And they won, which made it better.

4. I will consider this week a success if I can manage to get up on time everyday! I've been hitting the snooze a little too much.

5. My favorite game to play is Cranium! By far my favorite game! I also like Settlers of Catan, Killer Bunnies, word related games, and Euchre.

No comments:

Post a Comment