Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up 9/5/11

So, I have an obsession with "balancing my checkbook" so to speak. I like excel spreadsheets and use Mint religiously. Plus I read money blogs and websites non-stop. These things help me see more long term, but maybe if I make shorter goals that I can REALLY see, it will help me more in the end. So, thanks to this great blog My Pretty Pennies and her inspiring weekly Money Check-ups, I'm going to start doing the same!


Image via My Pretty Pennies















So for this past week:


1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on nicer clothes and shoes for Luke to wear to work.


2. Today I am thankful for the really cool weather. I hate sweating all the time!


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was walking the dogs and playing with them outside. I love to see them smile.

4. I will consider this week a success if I get an interview for the internship I applied to.

5. I am willing to splurge on good athletic shoes for Luke. I always try to be frugal and go cheap, and I have to stop doing that for him!



I FEEL PRETTY DARN GOOD ALREADY

No comments:

Post a Comment