Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A-Z of Me

I've seen this A-Z thing on a bazillion blogs recently. I most recently read it at Our.City.Lights. I used to hate these questionnaires when they were on Myspace all the time, but since I haven't done one in oh, 8-10 years, I thought I could pull it together.


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: King. With 3 dogs and a husband, it really doesn't seem that big though. 
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes.  Well, just washing the utensils. I hate touching all the little parts, it freaks me out.
D. Dogs: Can't live without them. Tonka, Kimbrey, and Bella. It's all I talk or think about.
E. Essential start to your day: Husband feeds the dogs, then while I'm still in bed they all come back and cuddle around me. Everyday.
F. Favorite color: Pale yellow. And I'm partial to black.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: Flute.
J. Job title: Intern. Dog Whisperer.
K. Kids: I already have 3. They're covered in fur. But human ones, maybe someday I want to have 1, adopt 1.
L. Live: The Crossroads of America, good ol' Indiana
M. Mother’s name: Denise 
N. Nicknames: The Chosen One. (I kid, I kid)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never completely overnight. But in high school I was cheerleading at a football game, it rained, and it was chilly. 3 of us ended up getting hypothermia...and it was only about 60 degrees! I think I was at the hospital for a few hours that evening.
P. Pet peeves: People who still pay with checks. People who bike on the wrong side of the road. Littering. Suburban kids who think they're gangsters. Just to name a few...
Q. Quote from a movie: From American Beauty (Ricky Fitts and the plastic bag scene) "Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in..."
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older half-sister, one younger brother.
U. Underwear: Its a way of life.
V. Vegetable you hate: Onions!!!!
W. What makes you run late: Having to chase Kimbrey around the yard to get her in. Or when the computer brain washes me into a coma.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: What body part have I NOT had x-rayed, would be a better question. I'm a walking hazard. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Guacamoleeee.
Z. Zoo animal: none. I get super depressed about zoo animals being in cages and not in their natural environments. I mean, I know they are trying to protect the animals and help with conservation, but I still don't like it.

So that's all folks. One sprinkle off the top of my cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment