Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Weekly Money Check-up: 10/10/11

I was supposed to do this Monday but was way too out of it. Late is better than not done at all!










1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on pre-ordering my husband a new iPhone 4S. He's been drooling over an iPhone for months and he deserves it.
2. Today I am thankful for life. This past week my husband's great aunt died, and this morning my great uncle died. They were both very sick, but our families are feeling a lot of heartache right now.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watching The Dead Poets Society while cuddling with my husband and dogs on the couch. I love that movie and it always inspires me.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can put on a smile! My husband and I are both sick. Plus with the upcoming funeral, I am struggling to put on a happy face.
5. Today I plan to sleep as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment