Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Money Check-Up: 10/3/11


OCTOBER! 
It snuck up on me, but I don't mind. I'm hoping October is bring lots-o-motivation with it...
Until then, here's my weekly money check-up, thanks to My Pretty Pennies. This- and procrastination- are the only consistent things in my life right now!








1. The most I’ve spent this last week was at the vet? We barely even spend any money in the last week of a month because we already hit our budgets!
2. Today I am thankful for wine. Good, sweet wine.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend every evening with my husband, watching TV. He has been working like crazy lately and having him home was a blessing.
4. I will consider this week a success if I get homework done! I say this almost every week, and I mean it! I have been so sidetracked lately, I don't know whats going on.
5. I like my husband because he always makes me smile and reminds me what my dreams are.

No comments:

Post a Comment