Friday, November 4, 2011

Feeding the Future

Well, I missed one day of nablopomo yesterday. I wanted to post something, scout's honor.

Instead of focusing on my mistake, I'll just focus on getting back on track for the next 26 days...

For today, here's a GREAT infographic about feeding the over 7 BILLION people in the world:








































Obviously, there is a problem with our food system. Not eating meat is the way to go.

After a little coercing, my husband finally even agreed to become vegetarian! I did agree to let him go hunting with his family, which completely goes against my beliefs (I hate guns and hunting), but I figure that its a much bigger win for the animals this way. He will probably only go hunting once a year, and he may not even kill anything. But as a vegetarian, he is not only saving animals, but helping the environment and his body as well. Win, win, win.

Now to do homework, watch Animal Cops, and cuddle with the pups all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment