Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nablopomo November

While searching around the web today, I found out that it's nablopomo. aka national blog posting month. I am going to try to post something everyday, which I think will really challenge me to use my camera, find links I like, and just be creative. If I get stuck one day, I can always visit BlogHer for some great prompts.

I am also dedicating November "to the dogs." All I think about is  animal welfare, how I wish I worked with dogs, and of course, my dogs. But what I really mean is that I want to devote more time to doing things our dogs like to do. Hopefully we will start walking them several times a week, get them some new, challenging toys, and start cooking a few healthy meals from scratch for them.

To kick things off, I found this really cute video on Pawsome today. Its an ode to a rescued dog, and it proves the point that its a dog's world and we just live in it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment