Friday, September 7, 2012

Busy

I've been really busy for the past few months.

I finished up my bachelors degree in marketing in May and just started a graduate program in August. I've been busy at work. I've been dealing with some health issues that have me exhausted. I've been helping my husband/tutoring him all summer in his degree program. I've had some sick puppies on my hands. And I've just felt overwhelmed.

I think part of the reason is because I havent really talked about how I feel enough, so I am going to try to start blogging again on a regular basis. Being busy is not an excuse for not expressing how you feel.

Also, I haven't been spending nearly enough time doing what really makes me happy, which is talking about my dogs and holistic animal care. Even though I haven't posted much about it, I have learned leaps and bounds over the past 8 months in holistic dog care. My goal is to really start sharing more about what I'm learning, because its exciting to see how nature can truly heal.

Anyways, between grad school and a busy, hectic life, I am going to make time for myself. Which means making time for blogging again.  Realistic? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment